Tuesday, July 22, 2008

morning at our house

Mornings at our house are pretty consistent in routine. Anywhere between 7:30 and 9:00 I hear Bugman pick up the baby monitor and yell "MOMMY!! Time get up! MOMMY!! Time get up! MOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYY!" until I make it down the stairs where he meets me at the gate. He goes potty and then snuggles up in the big chair with a glass of "warm chocate milk" while I change Bitty and bring him out. They pick out breakfast (this morning was zucchini muffins and watermelon). Max sits at Bitty Bug's feet waiting for crumbs, someone drops their bowl, etc., etc. After breakfast the Bugs head to the livingroom while I load the dishwasher and clean up. You can usually hear the crash of Hotwheels as they dive off the ottoman and onto the floor.

This morning was a little different, they headed back to their bedroom and not long after I heard "MOMMY!! Come look Kellan! COME LOOK MOMMY!" I instantly though either Bitty Bug had snuck into the bathroom with Bugman and was playing in the toilet, had climbed up on a chair and was trying to feed the hermit crabs, or Bugman had locked him in a closet (all things that have happened in the past week). When I made it to the Bugs' room, I found them both lying in Bugman's bed under the covers, reading books. Of course I made a dash for the camera, which meant the abruptly stopped cuddling and moved on. I did however catch the many faces of Bitty.

Photobucket

Excited


Photobucket

Silly


Photobucket

Irritated (that he can't get down without help and Mommy won't put the camera down)


The Bugman remained busy reading 'chillin'

Photobucket


And reading his favorite car book (Aunt Ashey saved this big book about cars from the school library throw away cart).

Photobucket


And finally checking out a little "Biscuit."

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment