Friday, July 25, 2008

"i three august"

If you ask Bugman how old he is you won't hear him say "I'm two," or "I'm two and a half," you'll ear "I three August." This is the first year that he understands what a birthday party is and that he is excited for his birthday, excited to "play with friends," and excited to eat cake and open "BIG BIG presents." Of course he wants MORE trucks, cars, tractors, etc (as if our house can hold anymore.) Everyday at some point he asks me "Where my party?" and I have to try to explain that its not quite time yet because its still July not August.

In honor of his upcoming party (by the way family, your invites are on the way, but we're celebrating August 2nd this year to avoid both sets of grandparents' vacations) Bugman and I went out and tried to get a fun picture for his birthday invitations. While we didn't get exactly what I had in mind, he was pretty cooperative and we got a few cute shots. Here are the non-winners.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment