(28 weeks - 6 weeks ago)
1. I'm officially 34 weeks 1 day pregnant, which means we have 5 weeks 6 days to go... in theory.
2. Because Bitty was a Sumo baby (9lbs 1oz) Dr. "Small" is thinking we may do a third ultrasound to check out the size of this little (or not so little) man.
3. I had my 34 week appointment today with Dr. "Weight Nazi." She delivered Bitty and brought up inducing at 39 weeks. Ummm, sign me up!
4. My ankles are officially gone. They look more like sausages and no matter how much water I drink they REFUSE to go down this week. I can wait to see what they look like after 11 hours of parent/teacher conferences tomorrow!
5. Bitty has decided we should name baby brother "Baby Max" or "Benny the Bull." Bugman is set on not naming baby brother, calling him "Baby Brother," or naming him "Alexander 2." The jury is still out :)
6. I'm approximately the size of a small house. The most common things I've been hearing are "Are you sure you're going to make it until May?" "There is no way you are going to go to your due date." and "Do you think you'll be here tomorrow??" However, I'm still not as ginormous as I was with Bitty... yet!
7. The bugs and I went over to my mom's house for Ashley's birthday the other week. I felt I should share the conversation that my mom had with her two prego daughters.
Mom: "You know girls, I read that you should be listening to calming music while your pregnant."
Daughter #2: "I wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy!"
Mom: "I don't think the Black Eyed Peas counts."
Daughter #1: "MOM its not, it's Ke$ha! 'The party don't start 'til I walk in!'"
I'm pretty sure there was then an eye roll from my mom as a duet broke out in her kitchen...
8. Baby brother's room is currently still a playroom... It looks like spring break will be very busy!
9. Our bassinet is currently lost. Not that we've really looked for it. Hmmmm....
10. If you didn't notice, we're not ready for this little man to come yet! Knowing this should be the easiest of the three boys to prepare for we've procrastinated just a tad... which I know surprises you all ;)