Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Trucks Trucks Everywhere

When we found out two years ago that we were going to have a baby boy, I remember thinking, "What on earth do you do with a boy?" Growing up with one sister, on a street of mostly girls, I didn't really know what little boys did. Well I should have guessed... they fall down, get dirty, and of course, play with trucks. Alexander has been busy lining up all of his trucks, cars, and trains all over our house. Anywhere that he has been you are sure to find a perfect little line of these vehicles.

We find them in the playroom. We find them in the middle of his bedroom floor.

We find them in the window sill

ALL THE TIME!

And if you're lucky, you'll even catch the 'Bug Man' in the act.

Two years ago, I couldn't imagine what I'd do with a little boy, and now I can't imagine what I'd do without him.

Note to all family: We have lost ALL of our photos from last summer and this fall (i.e. 1st b-day, halloween, etc.) If you have any, please e-mail them to me @ Leanne7580@hotmail.com THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment