Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ten on tuesday

1.  Happy 2010!  Did you make any resolutions this year?  Perhaps a New Years Goal instead?  I made two.  One is to blog more than last year and the second is to take more videos of the bugs than I did last year. 

2.  Goal number two has already been difficult as I can't find our Flip camera ANYWHERE.  If you have ever been to our house, I am sure you are extremely surprised by this.

3.  In order to better with goal number one you will see two changes around here - shorter posts (sometimes with no words at all) and SOOC pictures - pictures that are unedited (or minimally edited.)  In 30 years I won't care that the pictures of my kids were craptastic, but I will care that I have them :)

4.  We have a beginning reader in the house.  The Bugman is currently interested (and excited) about reading, so we are going with it!

5.  Daniel and I (after being harassed by Lisa) signed up the for the OneAmerica 500 half-marathon in May.  Not sure what we were thinking as I don't think either of us is looking forward to training in this frigid weather.

6.  I'm fairy certain that my left pinkie/pinky? toe is broken.  I ran into one of the kitchen chairs on Saturday night it swelled up and turned all kinds of purple.  I took a picture, but Daniel said that it would be against my better judgement to post it.  My feet are all kinds of ugly :)

7.  The big kids have decided they like green smoothies, which makes their momma happy :) 

8.  Our basic is frozen banana, spinach, & milk (cow, almond, hemp, or soy).  We also throw in other things like yogurt or berries and even a little tofu.  Check out this website for all kinds of variations.

9.  This is coming in the mail for my sister and me.  Thanks mom!!  We're planning a sisters' night of "cooking."  If you haven't seen the infomercial, you are 100% missing out. 

10.  Bennybug has an appointment for his first haircut.  My littlest man is growing super fast!

1 comment:

  1. #3 is absolutely, positively, beyond the shadow of a doubt correct!!! Love the new banner of all three bugs too! I must be the luckiest Grammy to have them in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete