1. Happy 2010! Did you make any resolutions this year? Perhaps a New Years Goal instead? I made two. One is to blog more than last year and the second is to take more videos of the bugs than I did last year.
2. Goal number two has already been difficult as I can't find our Flip camera ANYWHERE. If you have ever been to our house, I am sure you are extremely surprised by this.
3. In order to better with goal number one you will see two changes around here - shorter posts (sometimes with no words at all) and SOOC pictures - pictures that are unedited (or minimally edited.) In 30 years I won't care that the pictures of my kids were craptastic, but I will care that I have them :)
4. We have a beginning reader in the house. The Bugman is currently interested (and excited) about reading, so we are going with it!
5. Daniel and I (after being harassed by Lisa) signed up the for the OneAmerica 500 half-marathon in May. Not sure what we were thinking as I don't think either of us is looking forward to training in this frigid weather.
6. I'm fairy certain that my left pinkie/pinky? toe is broken. I ran into one of the kitchen chairs on Saturday night it swelled up and turned all kinds of purple. I took a picture, but Daniel said that it would be against my better judgement to post it. My feet are all kinds of ugly :)
7. The big kids have decided they like green smoothies, which makes their momma happy :)
8. Our basic is frozen banana, spinach, & milk (cow, almond, hemp, or soy). We also throw in other things like yogurt or berries and even a little tofu. Check out this website for all kinds of variations.
9. This is coming in the mail for my sister and me. Thanks mom!! We're planning a sisters' night of "cooking." If you haven't seen the infomercial, you are 100% missing out.
10. Bennybug has an appointment for his first haircut. My littlest man is growing super fast!