Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jinxed

Do you know what you get when you brag about your littlest bug's sleeping skills?  A little bug that wakes up to eat at 4:45am two days later...

Photobucket />

Early this morning I woke to Benny Bug's chatter over the monitor. I assumed that it was around 7:00 because it still seemed very dark and Daniel wasn't up for work yet. I rolled over, squinted at the clock (you know I'm blind without my glasses) and realized it was only 4:45. I decided to give the little guy a few minutes to fall back to sleep, but after about 5 minutes his chatter started to sound whiny, so I went down to get the little stinker.

He ate and promptly went back to sleep until 8:00 and then ate again and slept until 10:00.

The moral of this story:  You won't be hearing any more sleep bragging from me anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment