Bennett is one month old! Well, he's a little over one month, but I didn't get this posted last week. In honor of his one month b-day I thought we'd do a TOT of our little man.
At one month, Bennett...
1. Is looking more like "himself." I think the first thing you do when you have kids is try to figure out who they look like. Do they look like mom, or dad, or a big brother. I thought Bennett looked like Kellan in the hospital, but quickly changed my mind and decided he looked more like Alexander. Now, the little man just looks like Bennett. He is definitely developing his own look, and his own unique expressions.
2. Fits perfectly into our family. I told Daniel that it seems like we brought him home yesterday, but it also seems like he has been with us forever. He looked at me like I was crazy, but I know the other moms out there know what I mean :)
3. Rolled over from his belly to back (once). I'm sure this was a fluke, but still exciting!
4. Seems to be growing like a weed! While he still fits into most of his newborn sized clothing, he is fitting into quite a bit of his 0-3 month clothing as well.
5. Is (was) sleeping one 6-7 hour stretch at night, followed by another 2-3 hour stretch (more on the "was" part of that statement later this week!)
6. Moved up to size 1 diapers (again, seems to be growing like a weed).
7. Spits up like its his job. I'd even go as far as to say he is giving Alexander a run for his money. Anyone who remembers Alex as a baby, knows that is quite a feat. It doesn't seem to bother him though and like a said before, he appears to be growing! It does create a lot of laundry though!
8. Pretty much hates his swing, and his crib, and laying flat on his back. He loves his bed in our room, being held upright, and being swaddled.
9. Is very loved by his two big brothers (who are getting much better at loving him "nicely."
10. Watches too much reality TV and is loving The Real Housewives and The Bachelorette with a little Keeping up with the Kardashians thrown in for good measure. He even thinks he might miss the crazy "weatherman" and his amazing uncomfortableness :)