Wednesday, January 28, 2009

randomness

I was tagged on Facebook to do a 25 random things about me, and I thought it would be fun post it here too, and then do a 25 things about the rest of la familia in the following days. If Daniel does his, I'll post it too (but don't hold your breath on that one!)


25 things - mommy


1. I went on the first date with my husband in high school.


2. I have a "note" book that says I had a crush on him in 8th grade.


3. I got married at 24,


4. had Bugman at 25,


5. and Bitty at 26.


6. I've been pregnant, nursing, and/or changing diapers for over 4 years straight.


7. I NEVER thought I would be a teacher.


8. I was a vegetarian for 5 years.


9. I am happiest when I'm at home wearing my favorite GAP sweats.


10. I have a crazy addiction to coupons.


11. In my next life I'd like to be a photographer, chemist, or cake decorator.


12. I've never decorated a cake.


13. I'm extremely quiet... until you get to know me well.


14. In high school I wanted to move FAR FAR away from home...


15. Then went to college 45 minutes away,


16. and now live 10 minutes from my mom,


17. and my sister is my neighbor.


18. I hated coffee until I went back to work after baby #2.


19. I have a sick addiction to Starbucks that I am trying to break.


20. I want 4 children.


21. I would be happy if they were all boys...


22. but would love at least 1 girl.


23. I blog about my children because I'm bad at sending e-mails or photos to our family and friends.


24. I am terrible about returning e-mails and phone calls.


25. I have self diagnosed ADD.


*26. I have a crooked tooth - check it out above :)

2 comments:

  1. As your mom, this was very fun to read and remember how far away you wanted to go to college back in the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought I was much more independent than I was (or am for that matter.)

    ReplyDelete