Thursday, February 28, 2008

three (plus seven) on thursday

  1. The Bugman is recovering from another ear infection. Last Thursday, after another two week bout of green and yellow nastiness colorful nasal discharge, I decided to take Bitty Bug into the pediatrician's office to have him checked out. Bugman had the same cold, but seemed to be somewhat on the mend, other than a juicy productive cough. As to not return to the office a few days later, I went ahead and made them both appointments. As it turned out, Bitty has a virus (or so they say) but Bugman had an ear infection.


     

  2. Bitty's nose is still gross a very sad sight a week later. Dr. Cata recommended we bring him back in two weeks if he was not better, so we may have one more week of suffering and 10 boxes of Kleenex to go.


     

  3. Daddy went on his first 'business trip' this week. He was in Fort Wayne, Indiana Wednesday and Thursday with some colleagues doing something medical and

    engineering related.


     

  4. Due to Mommy's fear of the dark, monsters, and serial killers loneliness, Aunt Ashy, Lucy, and Maggie played in the living room all night spent the night.


     

  5. Tomorrow is Pajama day at school. Would it be wrong to wear the pajamas I slept in the night before? That sure would make it easy to get ready in the morning!


     

  6. We're having a CKV reunion tomorrow after school at Elsa's. It should be interesting to see a bunch of teachers in a restaurant, in pajamas and slippers…


     

  7. I just discovered how to cross out words when typing. Its rather addicting and obnoxious satisfying, much like a fist full of coupons and a grande white chocolate mocha from Starbucks on the way to the grocery on Saturday morning.


     

  8. Did I mention my new found addiction
    dependence love to Starbucks? Before babies, parents used to give me gift cards to Starbucks as Christmas gifts and I would generously pass them on to another teacher. After babies I find myself singing blissful coffee tunes about heaven in a cup as I approach the drive thru. The man who invented the coffee drive thru – a genius. Oh, the kicker, they even have organic 'chocate' milk, for Bugmen.


     

  9. Pending school tomorrow, this will be the first 5 day week I have taught since around October. Between holidays, meetings, sick kids, and snow days, I have been out of my room at least ½ day EVERY WEEK. A little obnoxious, if I do say so myself. I'm thinking maybe we'll have a two hour delay tomorrow, because seriously, why stop a good thing.


     

  10. For anyone who hasn't heard… Bitty is a runner. Yep, a runner. He started taking steps about 6 weeks ago, started walking a month ago, is now out of control fast. Video to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment