Thursday, June 11, 2009

we're baaaaaaaack!

Did you think we were never coming back? I wasn't sure if we were either. I thought I'd be a blogging fool once my grad work was finished, but then the end of school was near and chaos continued. As of today, we're officially on summer break... and enjoying the rain?!?!? I love how that works :)


As tradition would have it, we went to a Dayton Dragons game with my fam last Thursday. Both boys were excited, but Bitty is definitely our biggest baseball fan.


I'm not sure if they what they enjoyed most, hanging with Grammy and Pappaw, the game, or the plethora of treats that they suckered out of everyone.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Bitty is a big hat fan (which makes his momma very happy when we're out in the sunshine). You can find him sporting some sort of hat (usually baseball) nearly 100% of the time... including when he sleeps.




Bugman has his own hat wearing style, to say the least.



Photobucket




For good measure that momma bought those spoiled boys a big orange foam finger and a foam dragon claw. They loved the finger, and the claw... well their momma had fun with it.




Photobucket




And to make up for our lack of blogging... a few more photos from the evening.




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you posting again, I thought you disappeared into never, never land.

    Looks like everyone had a good time. Love the candy cotton pictures, boy does that look yummy.

    Oh by the way, thank you so much for the box of goodies, you really made my day.

    Hugs *alesha*

    ReplyDelete