Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the answer

Did you love my riddle yesterday??  Very cryptic, wasn't it??  Well, here's the deal:

Bennett was born seven weeks ago today on May 5, 2010 or 5/5/10.  So, 5 + 5 = 10.  Yesterday was June 22, 2010 or 6/22/10.  Again, 6 + 2 + 2 = 10.  Any ideas??

Well, just call me Aunt Leanne from now on!  Turner Douglas was born yesterday around 4:30 (I'm not sure of the official time) and was 5lbs 13oz and 20in long!  He's long and skinny and looks EXACTLY like his daddy!

Photobucket

Mommy and baby are doing well.  Little man had a little trouble maintaining his body temperature and spent some time under the heat lamps in the nursery, but is keeping temps up on his own this afternoon!  

So far I am his FAVORITE Aunt.  What?!?!  I'm his only aunt you say??  Well, I still got the first smiles and I'm pretty sure that counts for something :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Leanne,
    You are the most awesome sister ever!!!
    Love you endlessly,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete