Saturday, February 23, 2008

"more"

Most of you know that when Bugman was little, he took his good ol' time learning to talk. We did (and still do) a lot of signing with him, some formal ASL (American Sign Language), and a few things that just worked for us. We been signing to Bitty Bug for a few months now, and have thought, a few different times, that he may have signed 'more,' as in 'more eat' or 'mommy I may not be big, but I sure can eat!' Tonight at dinner we were 100% sure that he was signing more, so I grabbed the camera to catch the action. Of course, I put the camera up to my eye and Bitty stared at me like I was an alien, so I tried to peak around and encourage him to sign 'more.' He was pretty sure we were playing peek-a-boo and that it was rather hysterical. SO, while I have no baby signs, I do have a little clapping and some huge grins!

How could you not love that smile?!?! ... and the blobs of food on his face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment